We’ll take care of it.
When it comes to oilfield waste, depend on R360’s comprehensive services to minimize both environmental impact—and operator liability.
For E&P waste treatment, you need a provider you can rely on. That’s why R360 offers the industry’s best in sustainable recycling and disposal options. From tank washouts to closed loop systems to our innovative R3 Technology, R360 provides all-around solutions that keep production, documentation and the environment as clean as possible.
Leading the way in sustainability
Through our groundbreaking R3 Technology, R360 is able to provide unmatched recycling options—and reliability—to operators across the country.
In applying the ideas of reducing, reusing and recycling to E&P waste processing, R3 Technology offers innovative systems for environmentally conscious treatment alternatives. With sustainable options for produced water, waste solids and closed loop systems, R360 is equipped to handle your wellsite disposal needs, while reducing your environmental impact and liability.
For E&P produced water recycling, R360 has the services and procedures to meet your needs with unmatched reliability.
When it comes to produced water, R360’s recycling and disposal options can decrease environmental impact as well as operator liability. We provide services for a range of processed waters, including:
- Frac Water – any water that is pumped downhole under pressure to fracture in order to develop porosity so hydrocarbons can be removed.
- Brine Solution – any designed salt solution utilized for the drilling or completing of a well.
- Wash Water – any water utilized at or in a facility for the purpose of cleaning the internal tanks of trucks, bins or larger volume containment systems like frac tanks, mud tanks, etc.
And with facilities across the country, you’ll have access to R360’s water recycling and disposal processes when you need them most.
Lower both costs and operator liability through R360’s sustainable turn-key closed loop systems.
If you need an all-around solution for on-site waste treatment and storage, R360’s closed loop systems are the answer. All of our turn-key systems are specially engineered by our experts and customized to meet the demands of your specific projects. With systems for rig sites, water recycling and solids recycling, R360 has the closed loop options for almost every waste treatment need.
- Rig Site Loops – This system utilizes rig sets of three 20-yard, top-sealed rig bins and a set of rails to reduce the possibility of content spillage. And to allow for continuous production, there are two bins on the rails at any time.
- Water Recycling Loops – This system is used to ensure treated fluids become recycled water or are injected.
- Solids Recycling Loops – This system is used to ensure treated solids go to stockpile, land fill or become R3 RoadBase.
When it comes to reducing costs and liability, our systems help reduce the overall bulk of waste loads, and help ensure those very loads stay contained to designated bins and disposal areas. That means you can count on R360 to help avoid unnecessary cost and risk today—and tomorrow.
Through R3 technology, wellsite waste is helping pave the way to sustainability with R3 RoadBase.
R3 RoadBase is R360’s innovative Thermal Recycling product that allows operators across the country to convert stockpiled, environmentally treated exploration and production waste material into quality road base. With higher compressive strength than conventional road base products, R3 RoadBase provides an all-around better option.
And simply recycling wellsite waste isn’t its only environmental benefit. Because all R3 RoadBase is “cold mixed,” meaning the drill cuttings and the liquid asphalt are blended at ambient temperatures, no heating of the ingredients is needed—making the end user’s projects more energy efficient than ever before.
With R3 RoadBase, making a positive impact on both the environment and your operations has never been easier—or more reliable.